This site is still under development and may contain incomplete information.
discord-tts-bot is a simple Text-to-Speech bot for Discord with support for multiple languages and Text-to-Speech engines.
This bot was made with utility and fun in mind. It serves as a way for people that either have no mic, or cannot use one, to communicate to everyone else on a voice channel. It also serves as an entertainment tool.
It is better to use this bot instead of the built-in
/tts command on Discord because:
/ttsmay be disabled for certain users, which means that your message may or may not be heard by everyone in the channel.
/ttsrequires everyone to have the text channel where the TTS message was sent, to be open, which means once again that your message may not be heard by everyone.
- You have no control over how
/ttssounds. The settings
/ttsuses depends on each user, and everyone may hear something completely different depending on their operating system and current settings.
This serves as a way to make sure your TTS message is heard by everyone in the way YOU want.
- Supports 46 different languages through the Google Translate Provider.
- Supports DECTalk (Moonbase Alpha), a voice that sounds similar to how Stephen Hawking sounded through the Aeiou Provider.
- Supports 45 different voices for 22 different languages through the Amazon Provider (TTS Tool).
- Supports 73 different voices for 47 different languages through the Microsoft Provider (TTS Tool).
- Saves the settings for each user so that everyone can have their own voice when running the same
- The bot is localized to English, Spanish and French. You can set the preferred language for the bot to use with the
- Supports the definition of TTS Channels which will make the bot read out loud any message being sent to the specified TTS Channel without the need of using the
/saycommand to streamline the usage process.
🤔 Wanna Try it?¶
Last update: March 26, 2022